1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
We have a Beetle Cab too.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I have an up and my wife has just bought a Micra. She wouldn't buy an up because she thought the engine was too small. Her minimum engine size was 1.2.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I had a Renault Scenic, until 2 weeks ago when it died. Have sold it on ebay and decided to see how I get on with just the up. The up was already my preferred car; even over my wife's 2.0T EOS.

·
Registered
50 Posts
My other cars are 1971 beetle which is in rented accomadation (garage) and a1973 beetle which i cant bring myself to sell, needs abit of money spending on it.
Dont tell my dad thou as ive told him ive sold the 1973 beetle and im not renting a garage for the other one.

·
Registered
309 Posts
thirteen-o-two said:
As It was sunny today I got both out for a play...

They couldn't any more 'opposite' from each other in almost every respect :)
Nice, is that the 997? Always planned on buying one, maybe one day!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Good Evening Folks,My daily " Stead " is our Up!.Long journeys we do in our Hymer Motorhome, and my passion transport is our 1953 Sunbeam Talbot Mk 11a.

All you younger folks....Google...or there are Photos in idle chit chat...""Do you own a classic car"

Go well.Edited by: Night Owl

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Andy T9 said:
thirteen-o-two said:
As It was sunny today I got both out for a play...

They couldn't any more 'opposite' from each other in almost every respect :)
Nice, is that the 997? Always planned on buying one, maybe one day!
No Andy thats a 996 :) and great fun it is. There are a good number out there for ' not too much money'

·
Registered
583 Posts
thirteen-o-two said:
Do you have another car when you aren't in your Up! ?
I only have the up!, though I planned to get a fun car along the up!, but I've gotten to like the li'l one.

To be honest, I wouldn't know what to buy.
While I fancy the rather expensive stuff, like a BMW (Z) 4 or Cayman, I don't quite fancy them enough to fork out the stiff price they want for them. Not exclusive enough either for the money.
Maybe the 4C ...

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Night Owl said:
Good Evening Folks,My daily " Stead " is our Up!.Long journeys we do in our Hymer Motorhome, and my passion transport is our 1953 Sunbeam Talbot Mk 11a.

All you younger folks....Google...or there are Photos in idle chit chat...""Do you own a classic car"

Go well.
Another motorhomer! And with a love of old cars too :) im off for a look....

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I just have the up! And the wife wont let us turn into a 2 car family, yet!! But when we start a family maybe I'll look at getting a golf as well as the up! But what I really want is a jeep wrangler but pointless as I dont or wont do any off roading!!!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts