Up Owners Club banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
thirteen-o-two said:
downunderup said:
Question - How do you upset a Porsche owner?
Answer - Ask them how is their VW going.
or ask them how their Ferrari is going ;)

How to upset a Corrado owner - "How's your Scirocco going? I really like the NEW Scirocco" !

·
Registered
222 Posts
The Polo went a long time ago unfortunately. I'd say I'd have another but I know I wouldn't. I'm too lazy for manual everything these days. I need some creature comforts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I also have a mitsubishi l200 warrior, use it for work (detailing) and for towing track cars :D

I also have a 2001 mitsubishi lancer evolution tommi makinen edition, nice rare black one with Evo

The up replaces our Aygo which was rubbish!

Can't post the pics off my phone for some reason??

·
Registered
47 Posts
Virgin Galactic, watch out

·
Super Moderator
1,059 Posts
I also own a 2003 Lupo GTI. I've had this car since it was a year old with 7.5k miles on the clock, now has 156.5k miles and I'm still totally in love with her. I bought the Up! to replace her as my daily, which I'm really happy with. The Lupo is never going to be sold, and I hope I can slowly restore her back to her full glory. She also managed to get through her MOT on Saturday with only a few very minor issues.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Mondeo powershift as a family car & tow car, but Mii much better around town. After driving this Mondeo for nearly a year now, I don't think i'd ever have a diesel manual again, the self shifter is much better with the intrinsic narrow pawer band of a turbo diesel.Edited by: mii al

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
My other car's an up too

·
Registered
149 Posts
Mine is a 10 plate Honda Civic Si. The Mii is my wife's and lots of fun it is too.

·
Registered
76 Posts
My other car is an Eos, Part of the plan to get the Up was having a go-kart for work and something nice for the weekend. Thing is we are finding we are taking the Up more than the Eos as it just good fun!

·
Registered
7 Posts

My lovely SEAT Altea XL! Though I do drive my Mii at any available opportunity!

·
Registered
130 Posts
We have a Jaguar XF-S for long Journey's but use the UP for shopping and short runs must admit both of us enjoy driving the UP

·
Registered
149 Posts
MOJO said:
We have a Jaguar XF-S</span><span style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;"> </span><p ="Msonormal"><o:p></o:p>
Very nice.

I am thinking that might well be my next car when I upgrade. The XF has it going on (for me anyway).

41 - 60 of 67 Posts