Up Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Wow looks great!! I like looking at brand new ups with out there plates! I might take my plates off and give it a decent detail and see if it looks like it did lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking to get some legal 'metal pressed' plates as look so much better than cheap dealer plates they supply...
What model have you got? You go for any extras? Really can't wait till Tuesday, so close now :)

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
S900ADD said:
Looking to get some legal 'metal pressed' plates as look so much better than cheap dealer plates they supply...
What model have you got? You go for any extras? Really can't wait till Tuesday, so close now :)
I got a high up! Leather look seats, sensor pack, sound pack and spare wheel, I got front and rear mud flaps and door sill trims free. I've had my windows tinted and I want to buy those wind deflectors (off water wagons) just recieved some vinyl to wrap a few bits! And last time I was washin it I f**ked up my reg plates so I'm looking for pressed ones aswell.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks good mark, yeah did you catch the vinyl on the plates? I work at a body shop which uses the cheap number plates where the front always peel off and look crap!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sounds good, what colour? Mines a high up!, sport pack, sound pack, spare wheel and panoramic roof :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pressed plates look so much better, people say the number plates are the first thing you look at on a car!!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
GPVG26 said:
I got metal pressed plates on my up! And I get more looks and comments on the plates than the car itself, lol.
Where did you get your plates from?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Itzben said:
GPVG26 said:
I got metal pressed plates on my up! And I get more looks and comments on the plates than the car itself, lol.
Where did you get your plates from?
I got my plates from a company in Germany which are certified to do legal metal pressed plates for UK cars. Here are some pics of the plates, they are super high quality!

The website I used to get them was http://www.platemyride.com/

1 - 15 of 15 Posts