Up Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was expecting the car to arrive on the 30th but was told this morning that it's already here! Going to go pick her up at 5. A white move up! with sensor pack, maps and more and sound pack. Can't wait for my first car to arrive!

Pictures are to follow.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Wowser...what a great surprise.......jealous++

enjoy!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Congratulations mUPpet, that's excellent news and even better because it was such a big surprise.

Looking forward to seeing the pics but I hope the weather's better where you are because its miserable, wet and raining all day here in Leeds.

Have a great time collecting your new baby and driving around for the first time

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Weather in west of scotland today suggests I should have specced a full size liferaft with mine!

as we say DROOKIT!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Privatedoc said:
Weather in west of scotland today suggests I should have specced a full size liferaft with mine!

as we say DROOKIT!

I know the feeling. And what's worse is I took today off so we could go somewhere nice and take some good pics of little Ecksy. Instead we're off to Asda Living to buy knickers!!!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Clowesa....too much info !

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Much better, I buy my Mrs Aubade Underwear...don't waste your time in Asda
http://www.aubadestore.com/gb_en

Edited by: Privatedoc

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Its money well spent....trust me, I'm a doctor!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Like all things in life.. to buy cheap is to buy twice! ok, I'll stop hijacking this thread and not steal Muppets thunder.

@muppet.......don't forget to post the photos for us still waiting folk!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Privatedoc said:
Much better, I buy my Mrs Aubade Underwear...don't waste your time in Asda
http://www.aubadestore.com/gb_en

Lovely lingerie but minimum £30 for a G-String!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I had to pay that for underwear I couldn't afford to eat

1 - 16 of 16 Posts