Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally!!!
Had a call from my dealer today who has told me that my car has finally arrived. The tracker only changed this morning to say that it had arrived in the UK!!

I've booked the day off and I'm picking my little High Up! (Candy White) up on Thursday morning. Won't be able to sleep now, it's like being a child at Christmas all over again

·
Registered
25 Posts
Mines is build week 4 so hopefully just another week to go perhaps?!! I'm so excited and so looking forward to getting a proper sleep again!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Got a call from vw dealer this morning to say my up has arrived in the UK. No more info other than that so don't know how long it will take to get to the dealer in Dundee. Anyone any idea?

·
Registered
592 Posts
Could be no more than a week but allow up to 2 weeks.Edited by: Truth-seeker

·
Registered
80 Posts
My up! Washington Billy in Week3. It left the factory a week ago. Shipment to Sweden is to be done. My dealer told Me to wait 2-4 Week3 arter kring built. I havet some equipment to be installed by the dealer too. Wait, wait wait!

·
Registered
13 Posts
My one was ordered on Sunday from the 'same' dealer in Dundee. I should get some idea from your experience as to when I can expect mine to arrive.

·
Registered
811 Posts
When we picked ours up from the dealer we were treated like royalty. There was a sign welcoming us and the car was covered with a cloth so that we could unveil it. It was a great experience, I hope yours is too.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Tomorrow I'm picking up my black high up! Looking really nice!I saw it at the dealers today. They have some work to do on it before delivery.

Sports pack, sound pack,sunroof, M&M, Triangle alloys, winteralloys (Michelin), electric heater for the engine, and inside of theup! Nice to enter an icefree up! in the morning with a warm engine!
It's equipped with almost everyting but leather.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Went to my dealer yesterday and my up will be delivered next week and should be ready for pick up 19th of feb as he is on holiday next week. Getting very exited now, the wait has been long but worth it.

·
Registered
592 Posts
So?........ he is on holiday. Insist one of the other salesmen do the hand over.....why should you have to wait!

Sorry, just noticed you are in Denmark, so maybe different rules apply.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Agreed with salesman I could wait a few more days as he wanted to hand over the keys personally and there is still some extras to be fitted and I have waited this long so the extra time won't be so bad (I hope)!!!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mine arrived at the dealership on Tuesday we're going to 'meet' it this afternoon :p. Tracker changed to 'arrived in the UK' Tuesday morning and then we had a call Tuesday afternoon to say they had taken delivery! Not long left to wait now, collection on March.1st :-D

·
Registered
25 Posts
My up arrived at dealer last thurs(7th) feb and is ready except for delay with DVLA and private reg. Looks like picking it up on Thursday 21st, can't wait so excited!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts