Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Just beware of the silly big grin on your face and the surprise when you fill her up!

welcome folks!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Privatedoc said:
Just beware of the silly big grin on your face and the surprise when you fill her up!

welcome folks!

If only someone had warned me of this before. 6 weeks of ownership and my cheeks are aching from grinning so much

·
Registered
333 Posts
Surprise ,,surprise,, long time since I have had a good laugh so so funny it was definitely on the cards I'm not surprised at all

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hi have been looking at the up when they first came out. But thought I would Waite ,until they iron all or most of the little niggles most new models have ,then we needed a four door car having only a two door went to look at the up to se how big inside .trying my granddaughters pram etc etc and was amazed actually how big it was to my audi A1 ,so decided to check prices on the net ,dealers etc ,and came across a dealer who had two five door for sale pre reg .at a good price and I got a good price for my audi A1 nearly what I payed for it so really I didn't have to Waite long but I am very very impressed with them, my wife loves hers so now when she goes to my daughters they haven't got to squeeze to get in the car as it is so large for all their shopping etc ,you will love your up ,nice drive small on the out side and big on the inside ,so enjoy your up ,and happy motoring ,and many many miles of fun phill

1 - 8 of 8 Posts