Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to say i am excited that i am getting an up! is an understatement. just been told its here saturday and i cant wait!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Just been confirmed by the dealer, that I can collect mine Friday afternoon!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Well done Lee,the wait is nearly over

Enjoy Friday afternoon.....and the whole weekend to play!

Gowell.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just gone for the basic take up in light blue! cant believe what great value the car is in comparison to other super minis ! feels so much more expensive :)

·
Registered
448 Posts
Saturday pick Up! Enjoy. We thought long and hard about Light Blue for ours, but as our dealer did not have that colour too show us, we went for red.no regrets at all, but I still think light blue will look great.Have fun in yours and let us all know how you get on. We are as pleased as punch with ours!
Go well.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Welcome to the small and very select light blue club. I have one and think it is the best colour

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i was very surprised at the dealers how much light blue actually looks like white yet doesnt carry the additional price tag ! i think the rest of the week is going to drag waiting out for my car as am sooooo excited ! im going from a rubbish little 10 year old peugeot to this awesome little car :) seen so many more of them since i have ordered x

·
Registered
811 Posts
I actually have a white Take Up as well as the blue High Up and definitely prefer the blue. If you look at a post called 2 Up in the gallery section you can see them both together as a contrast.

When we got the white one in March 2012 the colour was a no cost option along with red and light blue wasn't available. It was only when VW realised white was popular that they started charging extra for it.

Edited by: Allybasher

1 - 9 of 9 Posts