Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my new move up! On saturday. It arrived at the dealers today just before i signed the paperwork.
Heres the pre pdi pics. Officially collect on monday, cant wait....

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
A lovely up!

Nice alloys!

Have a photo here in the forum of my up! also before official pickup. I
went to my dealer on a Sunday and had a look at the service parking
ground if it was already there. Can understand how you must feel.

Is it a 60 BHP move up! with BMT?

If you you have ordered the M&M, spend your time until Monday to get a 16 to 32 GB Class 10 microSD card and save your favorite songs on it. Then, you can drive away from the dealer with your favorite tunes ...

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cadfael said:
A lovely up!

Nice alloys!

Have a photo here in the forum of my up! also before official pickup. I
went to my dealer on a Sunday and had a look at the service parking
ground if it was already there. Can understand how you must feel.

Is it a 60 BHP move up! with BMT?

If you you have ordered the M&M, spend your time until Monday to get a 16 to 32 GB Class 10 microSD card and save your favorite songs on it. Then, you can drive away from the dealer with your favorite tunes ...
Hi ,yeah went in to sign paperwork and the saleswoman was like do you want to see it? Its here. I didnt need asking twice lol. Yes its a 60bhp move up! With BMT as you say. I havent got the m-m and there sorta are reasons why not .but think im goin to do the retro fit thats mentioned elsewhere on the forum. Ill look into sourcing the bits when ive had it a few weeks. Its within my ability to do. The alloys were optioned by the misses other than that its standard.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Awesome Spcvw! Congrats!

Love the alloys also. Are they 16"? Here in south america we get the same ones with the high Up!, but 15" (I think yours are the "Waffle" ones, here they're called "Sao Pablo"), and that added to the higher ground clearence of our model makes them look a little bit worst i think :( Yours look AWESOME!!

Hehe, I agree with Cadfael with the songs playlist thing. I alwas expend the previous months of a car buy selecting the first ever tune to be played at the dealer the day we get it, and I keep on dreaming how it's going to be like :p

I can remember the first songs I played on our cars. On the VW Gol (now sold :( ) it was "Geronimo's Cadillac" by Modern Talking. And on the A4 a little bit rarer one, "Japan ist Weit" by Sandra (Big in Japan cover).

Maybe achildish thing to do but you'll always remember "the first tune you played on your car", it worths it! Also it makes you to read the manual and understand the system before you get into the car.

Well, seems like you're collecting it the same week I am, hope you go through the weekend fast! hehe, I can't wait either...

Cheers!

Edited by: Hambert

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey hambert, they are indeed waffle alloys and 15"s. just sat and sun to go now. Picking car up on monday. Hope your wait goes quickkly. Funny you mention sandra, not so well known here but a favorite of mine as far back as the 80's lol. Forever being the fav track and video. That could well be the first song now !!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts