Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked it up! Its rained ever since but it doesn't matter. What a great little car. To be honest as a seasoned driver of 40yrs I have no concerns re clutch and gears, perhaps treating the gear box gently to start may help.It makes all the right noises for a 3 cylinder car with some clever tech under its little bonnet. My little baby is running like a dream in fact Im struggling to keep it under 60mph as she seems to have a bit of a free spirit but I shall continue to nurture her. I can't believe how much room there is in the front. The ride is very smooth and the engine ticks over beautifully. She is a bonny baby and looks superb in shineyBlack.

The maps and more is very interesting and requires some serious checking out. I updated it and added all relevant bits and have spent some time playing with the blue training thing, but Im going to find out all the other things it does this weekend.
May treat myself to some better speakers rather than adding morethough. Sound is ok but have heard better.
So to all of you still waiting, I assure you its worth it. Im over the moon with my UP!Black. Just wish it would stop raining. :-D

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
glad you love it.. mine is now built, so should be on its way to me soon!!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
sounds like youre having an ace time with your new up! its much more sunny today where we are, hoping youre able to enjoy some sunshine in your up today too!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's still raining and my UP! is now dirty. I've treated it to a new chamois leather and some posh cleaning stuff so it had better stop raining soon OR ELSE!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts