Up Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
build week 18 and got the call today it's at the garage :) going tomorrow to sign :)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Yay!!!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Mine too, build week 18 and the paperwork was emailed on Friday. Not arrived at the garage just yet but it will be a while to wait on the reg documents as I have transferred a plate, M&M etc. Early June. ;-) It has to be delivered from Cheltenham to Aberdeen. Edited by: 911sse

·
Registered
956 Posts
Great news, you lucky thing you. Have fun tomorrow and let's see some pics

·
Registered
70 Posts
Got my black high up with pretty much all the extras yesterday from Southampton.
Have already done 100 miles and thoroughly enjoying it!
Originally ordered 30/01 so about 14 week wait which was a little long but since I was part exchanging my old Audi I wasn't left without a car at all.
Average of between 48 and 51 mpg at present, happy with that so far especially compared with the old cars 27mpg!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
wow, that was quick going from build week to arriving at the garage, lucky you!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Cheers ww.
Southampton Vw were excellent at keeping me informed too.

Black high up 75, sunroof, sports pack, sensor pack, leather look seats,

Only thing to add immediately is the rear boot liner mat.
I'd like some sill covers but I'll wait for now.

Maps n more navigable is great; I'm wondering how good the mp3 radio unit is as its pretty expensive.
Well worth having the sunroof and leather look seats though!
Don't really like the tinted rear windows but the sports alloys and shocks are good.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Been to garage today to see the little one and noticed the reg is UPY at the end how cool :)
Just waiting on the maps and more and sorting out second key
and think I might ditch the eyelashes :-( but who cares it looks grrrreat :)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
up'sadaisy said:
Been to garage today to see the little one and noticed the reg is UPY at the end how cool :)
Just waiting on the maps and more and sorting out second key
and think I might ditch the eyelashes :-( but who cares it looks grrrreat :)
I love UPY, that's really good.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know couldn't believe it when we seen it perfik couldn't think of a better one cars name isGiddy so that make it Giddy UPY

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
thats ace! I hope my VW dealer has that kinda thinking and reserves any plates with UP in it for the new up! owners!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it's our big day collect Giddyat 5pm today
takingGiddy out for aget to know youmeal

·
Registered
956 Posts
Great news, you must be so excited. I think when mine arrives I'll have to arrange collection for 9am cos I don't think I'd be able to work all day, knowing I'd be picking Boomer up at 5pm.

Enjoy your meal (and the drive of course, although I think that goes without saying).

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
The only reason that I have arranged to pick mine up at 2pm tomorrow is that my brother still has to swap the alloys and radio out of my current polo onto my mums polo and dads gold respectively.... my radio is worth almost as much as my car... otherwise I would have said 9am too! lol

very exciting tho upsdaisy... and a celebratory meal too!! ENJOY

1 - 14 of 14 Posts