Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IT'S LANDED ....in GRIMSBY

had to ring AGAIN today dealer not there AGAIN ... spoke to sales manager looked on update said it had landed in Grimsby this morning so looks like next weekend possible pick up

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Yay! That's brilliant news.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ordered mine 23 march , was told week 21 build date , actual build date wk 20, landed in uk this morning ...anyone else had an update today ???? if so maybe we were on the same ship

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Wow how exciting x
I'm waiting on a return email to see just where my week 21 build is

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bugbabe34 dont wait for them just bug them ...gets me cross when we have spent good money and they can't be bothered to let us know Grrrr

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I will give him til lunchtime tomorrow to reply before chasing.
Littleredcar did they give you an estimated collection date? Or won't they give you one until your car is at the dealership ? x

·
Registered
553 Posts

I've not rung our sales chap at all!

I've sent a couple of e-mails & my better half spoke to him when she was at the garage with one of our sons, but it won't make our car land any sooner so what the hay!

What will be will be!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bugbabe34 no, no date as yet, not till its at the dealership , then they have to sort the Reg out ,then i suppose i will get a date but at least i know whats happening.
M5 SUT... yeah i know what will be will be but its rather annoying when they dont up-date you.... after all, it's our hard earn they are getting

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I need to get mine soon, cos I keep ordering stuff. Tonight I've ordered a Griffin car charger but I may have saved some money on GAP insurance though

·
Registered
956 Posts
littleredcar said:
ordered mine 23 march , was told week 21 build date , actual build date wk 20, landed in uk this morning ...anyone else had an update today ???? if so maybe we were on the same ship

I ordered mine 23 March, was told build week 20 then changed to week 21. Had it confirmed yesterday that mine was on the ship on its way over here so it's possible it was the same ship, would be great if it was

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
bugbabe34 said:
I need to get mine soon, cos I keep ordering stuff. Tonight I've ordered a Griffin car charger

sorry...my fault!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts