Up Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi all
Just received email to say car ready for hand over this Friday morning!!

·
Registered
747 Posts
Good news, you'll have a great day Friday !

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Woohoo! we have the keys!
Drives really well and I like all the add-ons such as light & sight pack, etc. Still getting use to smaller doors as previous UP was 3 door.
Already put brighter headlight bulbs in and just about to swap fog light bulbs for brighter ones too. I've also ordered silvered indicator bulbs to improve the aesthetics.
I know honey yellow isn't to everyone's taste but it makes finding it in a car park much easier!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Nothing wrong with honey yellow*!
Enjoy :)

Mine is pearl black and a pain to keep shiny... :(

it's the sh* browns and those dark metallic orange or bronze colours that are always abhorrent on other cars, and you can see it reflected (no pun intended) in resale values ! ... :)

·
Registered
747 Posts
I really like the honey yellow. Your car looks brilliant, the Triangle alloys look great on it too !
Congratulations !

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi

car looks great, can I ask, with the light and sight pack, does this give you automatic headlights that come on automatically when it starts to get dark? I was led to believe this by the sales person I ordered my GTI off yesterday but it doesn’t actually Say it in the brochure

Thabkd

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, it does include automatic lights and also when you unlock the car the side light come on and stay on for a while so you can see your way.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Nice touch !

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice. I opted for the Cruise and Park Pack on my 2020 Up. The heated seats are a real pleasure up here in Scotland 🌧

1 - 12 of 12 Posts