Up Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I've picked it up! this morning. Absolutely fabulous! Piccies to follow.

Edited by: Madwitch

·
Registered
52 Posts
Tears of envious joy for you! :) enjoy it and looking forward to pics!

Im still keeping my eyes peeled to see the first UP's around my side...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sadly I was led to believe it was the first out of the garage. Now I find out there's another one around - and he got the number plate ending in UPP too! Not fair. Got a Take up! (only wanted a really cheap runaround) but did splash out on a comfort pack. Bright red - looks fantastic but sadly have been too busy today to take photos. Hopefully the sun will last until tomorrow and I'll take some then.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
very exciting... and even more so your reg says UPP!! did you chose it?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, sadly, mine isn't UPP - wish it was! Dealer was fantastic - even gave me some VW chocolates!

Piccies of my new toy:

But oh dear, what's this?

I'm delighted with the car so far but do think VW could have made a bit more effort to make the carpet in the boot fit! Good job B&Q sell bootliners for a quid!

Other minor niggles - there's no vanity mirror (not that I'm vain or anything!) - would have thought this would be included in the comfort pack if not as standard. Also the clock - if you have the clock showing you can't see the other functions.

Other than that though - fantastic!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Very very nice wee moter!!! I do think the VW really skimped on a few things to cut costs, like the boot carpet, no lights on the window switches, vanity mirrors and so on! All these wee things just make it a nicer place to be. However the car looks awesome and I'm sure you'll have ka ny happy miles in it :D

·
Registered
553 Posts
Looks superb in Red really can't wait for ours now!

Do you get anywhere near Colne?

If you do & some nutter starts waving at you I could be me!!

it could also be some other local nutter too

Hope you enjoy it!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Woohooo another addition to the up! family....mine should have been built by now so i hope i get it soon!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
looks awesome in red, im glad i chose the red too! altho i have to agree with the cheap boot carpet, im sure the one i test drove wasnt like that! i shall be checking mine when i collect it and complaining to see if i get free stuff if it is!

i thought i read in the specs somewhere that there is vanity mirrors? or is that only in the high up!?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the comments. Get over to Colne occasionally (well, to Boundary Mill at any rate!) so shall look out for nutters waving!

I'm delighted with it overall - the drive is superb and you can't half throw it round corners! Look forward to seeing many more around.

One addition - I've got a fabulous white VW splash to go on the bonnet as soon as i get round to it!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Love the pics, thanks. There's a boot liner at £24 that you can get from your dealership, anyone gone for this option to protect the boot? Does it cover the paintwork?Marc

·
Registered
553 Posts
Was that B&Q at brierfield?

Put some pics up of it in situ!

How's the car

Is it living UP! to expectations?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts