Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey everybody, you may of seen some of my other posts or replies, but on Wednesday 31/10/12 I pick my little high up! up

I ordered on the 28/8/12:
High up! asg,
Leather seats blue dash,
Sound pack,
Sensor pack,
Spare wheel,
Font & Rear mud flaps
and
Door sill trims!

So has taken just over 2 months to arrive!
I am so excited and by the posts on here so I should be!

I have a couple of mods I want to do so will upload some more piks when they happen!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't want my dealer to tell me when to pick it up but he did to sort insurance out haha, I won't be able to sleep thinking about it! I went down at weekend and saw it in the car park, there are 2 worrying marks on it but when I saw it it was in it's pre inspection state!
Edited by: Itzben

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
looks fantastic!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can I ask does it look light blue or white?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Black marks look like tar/grease on the door and also on the rear panel under the window on the slant bit, as I say the car was in pre inspection and wash state so might be nothing but when I go to pick up will defo be having a good look

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Worry Not, when they arrive, they are manky...covered in greasy marks and transit wax....thats why they go through a PDI and valet and why dealers don't like you seeing it before its nicely polished and waiting for you!

You have picked a superb spec imho and I'm sure you will love it!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey everyone, just a quick one! Got the up! Hour ago, absolutley superb! No signs of tar/greese marks! Will upload a couple of pics later but not got any decent ones because of the weather and it was darkish! Just have my tea then I'll do it
the waits finally over!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looks white in that last 1 haha

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The leather look ones, easier to clean (not that I'm dirty)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts