Up Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After an almost four month wait, I finally got to collect my new Up this morning and I just adore it!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
It looks very good, I'm about a month behind you but am also waiting for a 5 door Mayan Blue one, although mine won't have a clutch pedal. It's good to see so many photos as I haven't yet seen a Mayan blue one in the flesh

·
Registered
33 Posts
Great colour and well specced up with what looks like sunroof and sports pack. Looks fantastic! Enjoy!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha, yes, I did go a little crazy with the optional extras and ticked pretty much every box. I even got the Travel Box gift set for myself and the black carry case for the Maps & More screen amongst other things. There's lots of accessories and lots of time to buy them while you're waiting for your Up to be delivered, it can get expensive. It's all worth it though, I absolutely love it!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I went for the sunroof but the Sports Pack is standard on the High Up here in Ireland which was a big added bonus as I'd have definitely gone for that anyway if it were an option. I treated myself to the Leather Pack too.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Could have bought a Golf, Passat or more without a loan / credit / financing ...
Had the privileg to select any up! I wanted ...
Even no wife ...

I went for a high up! with standard Spoke alloys, 60BHP and no sun roof.
Germany has more options - but you have to pay for everything ...

Still after more than 3 month, I get a big smile entering my car with its special outfit ...
Hope you will do the same with your Mayan Blue dash and the leather seats. Had a Lupo before and am so satisfied with my 5 door up! now! I loved my Lupo (owned it 10.5 years) but I hated the huge door or putting packages / things onto the back seats. With my 5 door up! it is so easy to open the door behind the driver and put things in.

Even though our up!s are both 5 door high up!s, they look totally different.

But I like your Mayan Blue high up!

Option to my "last choice" was a red up! with leatherette seats. They look really cool! But fell in love with my red/beige Salsa seats ...

Couls already use my fog lights three times now.
They may not be best (as I have the standard bulbs) - but they look cool ...

Take yourself time to step through the M&M menue ...
My M&M now warns me if I am 7 mph (10 km/h) too fast in town and 10 miles out of town. Saves a lot of money and stress. Also warns me when there is a danger spot (speed camera warning would be illeagl in Germany, but danger spot not - where speed cameras stand because of the danger) ...

If you look for an SD card ...
Take a "class 10" card (like Sandisk 32 GB) ...
Then you have about 5.000 favorite songs on your M&M ...
In Germany the "2 years map update for 20 Euro" only is within the first 30 days. So, have a look at the small brochure you got with the M&M ...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks juan37. Your Up looks fantastic! The South American one looks great too, I hope that you have many kilometres of happy motoring in yours.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
The O/P hadn't been seen on here since they collected their lovely looking blue Up 5-door in 2014
l wonder if they still have the car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts