Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Very nice, mayan blue is a lovely colour!!!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
I wish Mayan blue had been available when I'd placed the order for my UP!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Great to see an Up! with body kit and those stonking alloys. Really shows how individual these cars can be. The black glass tailgate contrasts amazingly with the Mayan Blue. Love it!

I hope VW keep regularly changing their "free" paint choice. Mayan Blue is great but in a years time they could drop it for another cool colour. It would keep Mayan Blue exclusive and also make for fresh looking Ups on the road.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Mayan Blue is really a great colour!

And the 17" Polygons look great!

Your up! was built before May 2014 as it has the white roof lining?
Many prefer the black roof linging but this would be too dark for me. I prefer the white version.

Big difference to the VW T3 camper!

Now it is time for narrow winding roads!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello Thephelpster!!

I love your Mayan blue! that was going to be my choice before I purchased my Sunset Orange Groove up. Have you added extras to your UP?? I love your car mats
very sporty. I'm considering adding a spoiler, can you or anyone else give me advice on this? pricing etc.? Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey GroovySam

Thanks very much! Everyone loves the colour and I'm always getting comments about it, which is really nice! Not made many modifications to her yet apart from new bulbs, would like to lower her a bit in the future as well as wrapping the light clusters. A spoiler makes a great addition to an Up! and makes it stand out from all the rest :) unfortunately I have no idea how much it would cost :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts