Up Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So basically, I work for Audi and me and the Mrs were looking for a new car, looked at Audi's, VW's, bigger cars such as a the jetta and Passat. Then one evening this week I suggested the up to her. Obviously she loved this idea so got searching and found one at Volkswagen in Leeds. Enquired about it. The company that I work for at Audi also owns Leeds Volkswagen, so went to look and test drive this morning at 10:00. Left Volkswagen at 12 being the new owner of one of their ex demos. 3,000 miles on the clock, its a move up in tungsten silver metallic. Comes with maps and more, px'd our grande punto and got a very good deal on it. Comes with 2 years free servicing. Basically even though we put more money into it, the £20 a year tax and £300 quid insurance along with the good mpg and lower price of petrol makes it all worth it. Pick it up on the 21st February and can't wait. Going from a 1.9 160bhp punto to the up I thought it would be rather slow, but I was very surprised by the power of the little car and can't wait to pick it up!

So here it is!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Looks great. I have a tungsten silver high up on order too. With the free servicing, £20 annual tax and 3 cyl engine, the car is very economical to run. The engine loosens as well - so you should find that performance and mpg improve as i have found on my current up.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Good choice! I, like alan above me, also have a High up in tungsten silver. Personally I think it's the best colour, but I am biased :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts