Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just collected my high up from the dealer today. mine had 7 miles on the clock now it has 32.

overall I am happy with the car. It came with half a tank of fuel and I later put 20 liters in. I'm not sure what that says about a 35 liter tank because that doesnt add up!

Its really light and easy to drive and I would advise anyone to go with the sensor pack as the cruise control and computer dashboard is worth it.

what is the current lead time for an up? my dealer told me a 2 month on top of the 16 weeks and I can believe it, the car is that good for the price.

the only downsides is the lack of floormats...and a spare wheel

·
Registered
367 Posts
Nice!

What's a computer dashboard?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Looks great! I found a great brush for cleaning those wheels (I have them too) let me know if you want details..

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i cant remember the details, but it gives you instant mpg, journey time, speed limit buzzer, etc on a little lcd display on under the speedo in addition to the odometer

the vw up gets a 95% from me. I havent had the chance go to on a long drive yet to work, but if it looked liked a Lancia Stratos and had a V6 while retaining the refinement and economy then it would get 100% from me

·
Registered
604 Posts
tom said:
i cant remember the details, but it gives you instant mpg, journey time, speed limit buzzer, etc on a little lcd display on under the speedo in addition to the odometer

Can you give us pictures please not seen that before

sounds cool

Nice, is that a blue up or candy white ?

Edited by: spud

·
Registered
525 Posts
spud said:
tom said:

Can you give us pictures please not seen that before

sounds cool

Nice, is that a blue up or candy white ?
This is the multifunction computer that comes with the sensor pack. If my salesman had been on the ball he could have sold it to me, but I just glanced at the option and thought 'why would I want parking sensors on a car this small?' and failed to understand about the computer and the cruise control. I didn't buy the m&m because I don't like satnav and I'm happy to plug in an iPod, but I would have gone for this, even though the car computer's mpg figures are not reliable. As for the fuel tank, it does hold 35 litres, but when the gauge points to half you have less than half a tank left. If you fill it up the needle doesn't move at all for about 100 miles! Why can't they make a better fuel gauge? Who knows? Maybe that's why the car's ao cheap!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my fuel gauge moved up instantly after turning the engine on, after topping up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts