Up Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will make you laugh... I was very pleased at parking up tight against pillar in car park (drivers side), and climbed through out of passenger side it was onlywhen I came back I realised I can't open that side :-/ managed to unlock drivers door and had to climb through hatch!!!!!

As we have the basic Take Up! you can only unlock with a key in the drivers door - good job it wasnt a wall!

·
Registered
448 Posts
thirteen-o-two said:
This will make you laugh... I was very pleased at parking up tight against pillar in car park (drivers side), and climbed through out of passenger side it was only when I came back I realised I can't open that side :-/ managed to unlock drivers door and had to climb through hatch!!!!!

As we have the basic Take Up! you can only unlock with a key in the drivers door - good job it wasnt a wall!
My basic Take Up ( 5 door ) has a passenger door lock that is the same as the drivers door. ie the key will lock and unlock it from outside. I seem to remember that someone here said that the lock may be covered with a plastic blanking plate. Might be worth a look to see if yours is covered like this.

Go well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts