Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a preview of my Up on Saturday and collecting on Wednesday at 4pm, so excited. Looks great, they've even got my personalised plate on ready!!! Am trading in my Smart car which I will miss but the Up means I can take my new grandchild out with her grandad too

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Lovely....welcome to the forum...loads of new members and cars appearing now....what colour/spec did you get?

Edited by: Collas

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Wow, that's exciting! I have a very long wait for mine!!!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Welcome Lozza. Make sure you post some lovely pics for us all to see

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Hi there!

yes it will be good for you gaining an extra 2 seats, and the up is very child friendly I feel! What colour, spec, options etc did you go for? and any chance of some lovely photos when you get her?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi Lozza, Have you been waiting long for your new car?
I too am trading in my Smart as are quite a few others on here. I'm still not sure I want to part with it but the UP! looks like a good swap.

My Smart is a cabrio and the sun's out today so it's top down time.

Hope you enjoy your new VW.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Hi Lozza and welcome to the forum. Congratulations on collecting your up!

Looking forward to finding out what spec/colour you chose and seeing the pics of your new addition.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Exciting times, I bet you can't wait? look forward to seeing some photos

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi all,

Had it nearly a week now and absolutely love it, went for the Move Up! with all the extras in Black. I just can't believe how quiet it is, still trying to get my head round Maps and More but so far all looking very good and clever. For all you Smart drivers who are waiting just remember the Up doesn't start if you have your foot on the brake!!!!! All I need is my new grandchild to arrive :)

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
glad you are enjoying your up! it took me a while to get completely used to every section on the maps and more too!

good luck on the new grandchild arrival :)

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
It's great isn't it? I'm not 100% au fait with the M&M yet, but I agree, am quite impressed with itEdited by: bugbabe34

1 - 11 of 11 Posts