Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dropped in to say Hi.
I have just tracked my Up Black order as being build week 48.

From others experience do you think it will be here for xmas?

Cant wait to get my hands on the car, will be a big change from driving my current Nissan Pathfinder!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Paul
I bet excited isn't the word right now is it??

My car should be a week 47 build and I haven't heard anything yet and there is nothing appearing on the tracker, it keeps saying that my order number cannot be found. Lets hope that mine is on the same shipment as yours!! Especially being as my dealer promised me that my car was going to be with me by the end of October and then changed their minds and said it was a week 47 build, I've had nothing but trouble since I've placed my order with them. Even after contacting the dealership again last week I was told that my car is down for a December delivery and that that leaves a 4 week window......helpful or what?

I'm currently driving around in a Polo that the dealership has lent me until mine arrives as my old car (Mazda 2 sport) had to go at the end of October and I was assured by them that my car would be with me. They said it was the least they could do!!

Anyway, lets hope that we are both posting on here together at around the same time to say that our cars are here!!

Happy Upping :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tracker has just gone from In Transit to Arrived at the dealers.

Expecting a call soon to pick the car UP!

Shame the weather is so bad will be covered in muck by the time I drive it home.

I will post pics on here as soon as.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Congratulations, enjoy your new car :)
I've now been told by my dealership that my car is now a week 3 build, so I've got a fair bit of waiting still to do. I don't think my dealership know what they are doing in all fairness!!
Enjoy your Christmas present!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks
Sorry to hear yours is taking so long. Hang in there it will be worth it New year, New car.

Good luck with it.

By the way what version have you ordered, does it have sunroof?

I have heard sunroof options are taking far longer to come from the factory.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Paul
I have ordered a High Up in candy white, with 16" alloys and a spare wheel. I visited the dealers again last night as they wanted to run through a few details with me and they finally admitted to me that although I placed my order on 9th October for the car, they never actually put my order onto the system until mid November.......to say they were all a bit shamefaced is a bit of an understatement!!

Still, I'll get there, like you say, new year, new car!!

Enjoy yours

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey, How long was your car in transit for, mine has been "in transit" about a week? Do you think it could be nearly here? I cant wait :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Picked up my Up black today. First impressions are wow what a great car. Build quality is excellent and a joy to drive. Only done 20 miles so far at 61 mpg!
Will get some pics up as soon as i can. If you are still waiting for yours believe me it will be worth the wait.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts