Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Ive had my Up! White for a week now & think its great. Very different to my previous cars - BMW 520d & Freelander!! But think its great - just saying Hello!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Reading some of your posts I though Id better tell you a bit more about my Up! - 75ps & 5 door. Doing great on the school run with 3 teenagers, one of which will be learning to drive in it next year!!. Loving the fuel economy and how easy it is to park etc.
Anyone got a good car seat cover for their Up! Could do with some to keep my seats clean.

·
Registered
430 Posts
There's some front seat covers on eBay, heavy duty with VW logo on. There £13.99 each, I'm going to get one as I get a bit mucky at work some days and it will hopefully preserve the drivers seat.

·
Registered
604 Posts
hello and welcome, you are so right about parking, I can get into the smallest of places, reminds me of my first a car polo mk 1

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ooh lucky you ordered my 5dr move up in candy white 9 weeks ago now showing in transit but have been informed it has to go to the factory first in Germany not sure how long I will have to wait...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts