Up Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im steve, just ordered a new vw move up today. They have one in southhampton docks so just waiting for it to be ready. Week to ten days.
Cant wait. S

·
Registered
957 Posts
Welcome to the forum Steve 
I'm sure you will be pleased with your Up, don't forget to let us all know what you think of the little car.
Edited by: Derkie54

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi and welcome. I had a week to wait too, and thought that was long enough. I've had my Up! for a week now and love it. Remember and post photos once you have your Up!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
welcome to the friendly forum Steve.....you're going to love the up!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Another one from near Southampton, the car is for my wife and am picking it up at Peter Coopers on Saturday, basic Take Up! with no gizmos as it will spend many happy hours commuting to Southampton General Hospital. Look forward to hearing the problems/solutions on these pages.
Cheers, Gerry.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi had my Metalic Black "Move Up" 6 days not done a lot of miles yet but love it, One minor niggle when I relented and let the other half drive it I found the Passenger seat belt was to high up and rubbed my neck any surrgestions how to cure it.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Many thanks for that info Cadfael but was thinking more of a belt adjuster.

Yes as the driver can adjust the seat that is OK

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So the went o the dealer today to finalize paperwork and the car had arrived. Official pick up!!! is monday but got a sneak peek today..... Well pleased

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cadfael said:
You need another t-shirt until Monday ... 

Hope you don't lower your up! !
Looks lovely as is!
Thanks, no the up is goin to remain pretty much as is. The tshirts for my other love... Mk2 golfs. > definately lowered

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
AlanG said:
Love the waffle alloys!
Thanks, optioned and paid for by the misses. Shes not a hub cap lover. Im not complaining

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
gary02tdi said:
Hi Steve and welcome.
Thankyou, loving the forum. Lots of great info

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well picked my up! Up tday from the dealers. Really special experience and they even had a bunch of flowers for the misses. Done about 20 miles tday and loving every minute of it. Loving the bluemotion start stop technology and the wipers that go intermitent under 10mph. My polo never did this.

Initial reports... Im well pleased

1 - 17 of 17 Posts