Up Owners Club banner

Just me and you

1K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Night Owl 
#1 ·
Hello Beevee.Just you and me tonight it seems.....plus some guests...come and join us folks.All contributions are welcome!

Go well.

#3 ·
Do you not.At the time of my posting Beevee and myself were the only two members on line and some guests. So I was just saying Hi to one and all.

Go well.

#4 ·
Ahh right, I'm on my phone, I can't see who's online haha, I think this forum needs some more activity although it can get busy, I just wish more chatter was going on haha, I can't stop researching for things for my Up! At the moment, just to start a conversation, I'm looking for some alternative seats

#5 ·
Jmansf said:
I think this forum needs some more activity although it can get busy,

What can I say to that
We all add what we can ,and what we think is relevant.Say what you want to....and wait for a response.

Go well.

#6 ·
Sorry Night Owl. Left you on your own. After a year on here finding something fresh to say is getting difficult. Hope you are still enjoying driving your Up! For me it's still a delight to drive.

#7 ·
Not to worry...It was getting quite late....I can cope on my own!!

Our Up is now coming close to 2500 miles and just seems to get better and better.No issues whatsoever.A complete joy!

I am using more fuel though,as I am still going the long way home just for the fun of it.

Go well.

#10 ·
Just had a look at Google images and it seems to me that the Black Up has the " black " badge on both front doors.Not a lot of help to you if yours is missing the passenger door badge I know.Has that door been resprayed?

Go well.

#12 ·
Thanks for that Andy. I was thinking if Cagirl's Up had the passenger door re-sprayed,as a used car,for what ever reason, maybe the badge was not put back on.Just a thought.

Go well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.