Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's stuck his logo slap bang in the middle of the rear window and it is certainly a distraction, if not a hazard. I have made a tentative effort to remove it but it is obviously not going to be easy and may well leave a messy mark. Any ideas would be welcome. Ta

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
i swear you ccan get a product that removes stuff like that, but i hear lemon juice is pretty good

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I did mine by peeling very gently. Then used standard window cleaning spray to clean it up. Worked ok, but took a bit of time, but as you say, the dealer stickers are half the size of the little window!! Lol

·
Registered
315 Posts
Funnily enough with previous cars I always had the same problem. But when I ordered I asked specifically that there be no dealer stickers or any type of sticker on the windows. On arrival, brilliant, no stickers.

But I then managed to coax the Autoglym treatment from them because of the long delay in delivery. Took the car in for that and lo and behold, they stick a **** sticker on the window. Admittedly it's only a small stamp sized thing but it bugs me.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to all of you that replied with your suggestions. I applied a liberal smearing of WD40 to one corner and as soon as I got a finger hold, very, very gently peeled off the sticker. Finished off with Windolene, which got rid of the odd bit of grunge that was left. Sorted

1 - 10 of 10 Posts