Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,Placed an order today for a Tornado Red, High Up, BMT with Sensor Pack.
I also paid for the 'Volkswagen Protection Programme' for 500 quid which is basically GAP insurance so I'll be cancelling that tomorrow, save myself a couple of hundred quid!
Cannot wait for my baby to get here, 12-18 weeks delivery time is going to be a killer!
Any advice? I was thinking about the leather look seats as well but they seem quite expensive for what you're getting.
Oh yeah, I got some mats for the front and back seat aswell.
Look forward to posting more soon.
James

·
Registered
277 Posts
You might want to add the spare wheel to the order as it is only £50 ish. If you want it after delivery it will be over £100.

For £100 you might also want to look at the sound pack.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hi James. Nice one! How many doors did you go for? I have exactly the same apart from the sensor pack, which I sort of wish I'd had in hindsight. (see my avatar).
You'll be well pleased with it, trust me. Every day mine seems to get better!
As for the waiting, it's an absolute killer!

Don't forget to use the official VW tracker to see it's progress.
The seats look nice, but I decided not to have them, but now wish I had due to the fact that the standard ones are dog hair magnets!!!
I hope this helps.

Matt

·
Registered
393 Posts
Just as Gary says, the speaker pack for £100 is a well worth it, but check with your dealer because I'm sure that any High Up! ordered after 1st of May get them as standard.

Matt

·
Registered
202 Posts
he might have one of the "newer" high Ups with the sound pack included

·
Registered
393 Posts
True. It could be a new one. I'd hazard a guess it is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts