Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just placed an order for our Move Up!

Inferno Red with the black dash, standard seats/wheels with maps & More.

Got the 12 months free insurance and the dealer also chucked in 3 years servicing for free (and apparently has a full size spare wheel included now?)

Not sure I could wait for the 12 weeks for it to arrive, dealer thinks he may have sourced one already on route to the UK, destined for another dealer which means it might be in my hands the middle of October

In the mean time I will just have to logged in each day and admire all your Ups! in the gallery!!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hi and welcome

Sounds good, the maps & more is excellent. You were lucky with the free Insurance, think the offer ends this month.

The dealer told me that they decided to make the spare wheel standard equipment because so many people took it as an option, it was just easier for the factory to just stick one in every boot!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just got the call to say our UP! is in the hands of the dealer- they managed to get one from uk stock.

Just chosen our No. Plate and hopefully handing over Wednesday this week. very impressed with service so far :)

p.s Cant decide whether to call him Russell or Doug, kids want to call him Doug but afraid he might get distracted if he see a squirrel! ;-)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Lucky you!!! Getting our on 1st November. Only one without a spare wheel is the Groove because it has extra fitments in the back and there is no room for the wheel.
Kids have decided [grandkids that is] that is it to be Daisy as in Up-si-Daisy.. Daughter has promised to get me a daisy decal - she has a contact through work who will make me a special one off.
enjoy you UP.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts