Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just order my High UP! today. Going for the semi -auto (ASG) 3 door in white. Been quoted 3 months delivery (which was expected). Anyone here got a quicker delivery time?

Cheers.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi thereI guessI was luckyI only had a two week wait for my high up as dealer found one on its way over, perhaps a cancelled order.<div sab="874">I was also going to get the auto but after reading a lot of reviews i went for the manual. Since reading the forums, I haven't heard many complaints about the auto so perhaps it's not as bad as the critics all seemed to say. Good luck with your auto, let us know how it goes :)

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Hey you won't regret it! I love my auto up! I ordered in August the last bank holiday, a high up! Asg and I was told maybe if I'm lucky before christmas or early jan! I was in it 31st october lol wasn't a canceled order or anything It was 2months and 2 days! I'm not saying your order will be that fast but I'm under the inpression dealers like to give you a long wait and when it's sooner your more happy and praising I guess, I know I was haha

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can live with 2 months (just about), so fingers crossed. Glad you are pleased with the Auto.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts