Up Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I just registered as I have just ordered a High up! with sound and sensor packs in red with the red dash and black interior. Now I just have to wait it out. I can't wait!

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Welcome

What delivery estimate have you been given?

Good choice in the sound pack, it's well worth it

The forum will keep you occupied whilst you're waiting, it will provide you with a plethora of information

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was told to expect it in October. But theycouldn'tbe any more specific at the moment.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Welcome to the forum DaveB, nice spec you've chosen. October sounds about right, there have been a few lucky ones to get theirs pretty quickly but I think the average wait is about 12 weeks.

As bugbabe said, the forum will definitely keep you occupied during the wait. You'll find loads of information on here and a particularly good and balanced review if you click on the link below.

http://www.upownersclub.co.uk/forum/my-first-week-review-of-the-vw-move-up_topic1204.html#15428

Hope the wait isn't too tedious.

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Welcome , another north of the border up!

Convention is to put your spec on your sig as it stops everyone asking the same questions....hopefully 12 weeks is looking realistic in Scotland as the cars come in to port of Tyne rather than grimsby so seem not to sit on the dock quite as long.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
welcome to the forum :)

good choice on the red.... we love the red, and I agree with the others, the soundpack is definatly a good choice if you like your music !

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes!

I have already been busy reading the forums and they have beenextremelyhelpful in helping me choose the spec, thanks for that :)

I really hope that it is 12 weeks or sooner (I can hope
) but ill just have to wait and see.

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Once the order gets accepted by VW, they will issue a provisional build week, most provisional ones tend to translate to real build week but your dealer won't get confirmation until the system gets updated....then you can start your build XX thread and see who else is aligned with your delivery times. However, if you've ordered through Arnold Clark, forget it...they don't know their bottys from their elbows!, a quick read of here will give you more knowledge than their staff. (allegedly)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Usefulinfo, thanks. I went to Western VW not Arnold Clark :) and they are going to keep my up to date via email. Do you knowroughlyhow long it takes for the order to beacceptedby VW?

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Its normally a week to 10 days after the dealer places the order with VW. welcome to the forum :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts