Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put in my order!

White High Up with the 75PS Blue Motion engine!

Also gone for the sensor pack!

Can't wait, but sadly now the waiting game begins :(!

Excited!

·
Registered
532 Posts
hi, have you thought about the spare wheel issue?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Hey, I don't know if you like your music but consider the sound pack as it only comes with 2 front speakers, it's £100 shouldn't be to late to add it on unless you don't mind!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Itzben said:
Hey, I don't know if you like your music but consider the sound pack as it only comes with 2 front speakers, it's £100 shouldn't be to late to add it on unless you don't mind!

I have looked into it, my dealer has told me they will fit it for me on delivery, as this way they might be able to speed up the delivery! Dont worry, ill be getting it!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Haha oki doki! Did your dealer say roughly how long it'll be?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Oooo you'll be like a child again at christmas lol

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just wondered when they said you should get it? My VW dealer here down south tells me that there is now a 4 month wait! Is that usual?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I heard theres a wait till Feb/march like davey22 said 4month ish, but maybe that's for a model with sunroofs because I also heard they are out of sunroof bodyshells, but that wouldn't make a 4 morth wait, it may be on the optional extras ordered. Like Jack says installing the speakers after may speed up delivery!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As Itzben said! In my case, my dealer is fighting to get a car that is being delivered to another dealer, as my current Part X is on its last legs!

But we shall see what happens!

I will find out tomorrow if that is true! And will keep you all posted!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just had a call from the dealer! They have got me a High UP in White, with no extras, but they can fit all the ones I want.

They will have it by the end of the week! Should be ready for me in two!

Rather excited!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Haha thats good! Do you just go on the motorway past or though bolton? When I picked mine up there where 2 others my colour, and I spotted one before lol. Just a word of warning when you get your up! Make sure your the first owner in the log book and its not been pre registered at another vw dealers, I only say this because my dad ordered a brand new van, and when he came to sign the papers he was the second owner because it was cheaper for another company to buy it as a demo van then sold it to ma dad and tried charging full price after a big talk with the manager he got a hefty cheque back and some other bits!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Itzben said:
Haha thats good! Do you just go on the motorway past or though bolton? When I picked mine up there where 2 others my colour, and I spotted one before lol. Just a word of warning when you get your up! Make sure your the first owner in the log book and its not been pre registered at another vw dealers, I only say this because my dad ordered a brand new van, and when he came to sign the papers he was the second owner because it was cheaper for another company to buy it as a demo van then sold it to ma dad and tried charging full price after a big talk with the manager he got a hefty cheque back and some other bits!

I shoot past on the M61 :)

Yeah I know about that! I called them today to ask if it had been registered at all, and they said no, im the first owner, and I will be able to pick plates etc.

So all is good ..... hopefully!

·
Registered
25 Posts
That's brilliant news that you have been able to get a new High Up! by the end of next week. I bet you're really pleased about that? Have you gone with the standard alloys or are you upgrading those too?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
RooRoo said:
That's brilliant news that you have been able to get a new High Up! by the end of next week. I bet you're really pleased about that? Have you gone with the standard alloys or are you upgrading those too?

Still on standard HighUP!'s. Which i LIke!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts