Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am stupidly excited to have ordered a little (big) up!

We have gone for the Move Up! in the pale blue - tough decision but think the pale blue just works on the shape of the car - so unique.

The only extra we put on is the emergency braking pack.

We currently have one family car (Volvo XC60) which we love but we have toyed with the idea of a little runaround for a while and our children are both close to driving age. So insurance affordability was a huge consideration for us.

We were really surprised at how roomy it is. 2 adults & 2 tall teens fitted in well.

I think it will fit into the family very well. Roll on August!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. Light blue is an excellent choice, I am biased though as I have a 5 door High Up in light blue.

You're right about the amount of room, I regularly carry my 6' teenage son in perfect comfort and he would soon let us know if he wasn't happy!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Light blue move up here, too ;)

My 6ft husband loves the space in my Up. My much shorter mum was the only other passenger to have sat in it this Thursday just gone and she looked teeny in it.

Look forward to your new addition... They're so much fun to own!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome Allybasher & Twinkleybee, I forgot to mention that our Move Up is also 5dr & bluemotion.

Nice to see you are fans of the light blue too.

Edited by: Claire29

·
Registered
277 Posts
Nice to see another up owner in the fold.

One item you might like to add to your order is the spare wheel. As it is alot more useful than the tin of foam you would otherwise get. Also it is over £100 rather than £50 if you order it before the car arrives.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Mogwai - Yes we did negotiate spare wheel in with our price but it is not listed as an additional item on our order however dealer told us that this is because all new Up orders will now have spare wheel as standard..... Actually, he didn't specify models as such so may not be on the Take Up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts