Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So glad to join you all!
Ordered my High up! yesterday and because I'm having the car made to my spec I'm going to have to wait till August/September for the little one to arrive so I'll share for a while (and be a little bit jealous) in the joy of yours, if you don't mind.

The car is amazing, didn't want to give it back after the test drive yesterday. I love my small VWs, swapping from a Polo and previously having a Fox I'm so glad they bought it out as I was starting to look elsewhere for a low road tax car.

High up!
Deep Black Pearl Paint
Black Pearl and Anthracite Interior
Sensor Pack
Panoramic Sunroof
Contemplating.......Sport Pack!!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Bravo on your choice and defo add the sport pack!!! It makes the car look ace. See the link I've posted in the main message forum and don't forget to place your colour vote on the poll.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
erm.....yeah on reading all the posts (been here all morning) I've emailed the dealer and added both.
I'll not tell my other half about the sound pack, he says I've gone overboard all ready!!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I ordered this week and was told 12 weeks, Up Black with sunroof, sound pack and leather look seats. So mid July, hopefully before Bug Jam. We have a long wait ahead :(

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
dont worry, we wont tell your other half if you add the 2 extra packs! im sure you wont regret it!

shame you have to wait so long, unfortunatly im still waiting, mine is estimated june ish delivery... im hoping for sooner tho!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I'm a Zumbaaddict, I'm registered to teach but working full time now I don't have time to get classes together so I participate rather than instruct

1 - 11 of 11 Posts