Up Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my brand new VW UP.  Been driving a mini for the last 10 years and fancied a change.  Love it!!  A lot cheaper to run too.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Congrats with your new car, you won't regret just don't pay to much attention to all those that have had problems.
Don't forget we like pictures aswell˜Š

·
Registered
11 Posts
Agreed to buy an new UP on Monday.
Should be picking it 'up' in the next few days. Impress with the build quality of Volkeswagon.
My wife and father both have a 1.4 TSI Match, great cars.

Regards.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks, no regrets about changing from a mini to an Up!  A lot cheaper to run.  Only £30 a year tax too.  Only problem is getting used to locking the car with a key cos I'm used to central locking!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I used to have a Polo (about 15 years ago) so I know that VW are a quality brand.  Let us know how you get on picking up your Up!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks - will do.
So far very impressed. Drove a Polo and the UP, and chose the UP.
It's main use will be for around town. Regards.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Got mine on Wednesday and I love him! I went for the High up! In Tornado Red. However thinking of writing to council and getting them to clean the roads as my up! Is filthy already. Not touching any niggles, only thingi am findings it is soo light. I was diving a w reg ord Ka before and in comparison to the up, it handled like a tank!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Congratulations!!! I am driving my White Swan since July 12 and fell totally in love with it.The only one weak side was RCD 215,but I replaced it with HU Blaupunkt +4speakers+5 channel amp Hertz+2 subwoofers.Sound is Ok now...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just picked the 'Up' up.
Very pleased, my 20 year old son is enjoying driving it.
Excellent quality and includes rear parking sensor and cruise control, which were not on the spec. sheet.
The car seems to be very comfortable at 70 mph.
Very well put together. Highly recommended!! Regards - Lozzer.

·
Registered
811 Posts
That's excellent, I'm surprised about the cruise control, what spec did you order?

·
Registered
11 Posts
It's a High Up in tungsten silver, Blue motion, 5 door, with - sports pack, including 16'' triangular alloys, sound pack, spare wheel, paint and upholstery treatment, panoramic sunroof, sensor pack, and three years servicing pack.

Went into the dealership on Tuesday, and they wanted to sell me a red one, but I wasn't taken by the colour. (Apologies to an Up owners who are sold on red!!!)
They managed o source this one from a garage in London.
very pleased with the package.
I'll try and get some pictures uploaded, with the help of my 'techie' son. Regards.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Lozzer said:
Excellent quality and includes rear parking sensor and cruise control, which were not on the spec. sheet.
Those are both in the "Drive" pack - so you probably have that too (optional or standard on a High up ?)

·
Registered
811 Posts
It's not standard, or at least wasn't in January when I got my High Up. Cruise control would have been nice though.....

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Cruise control is part of the sensor pack.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Lozzer said:
It's a High Up in tungsten silver, Blue motion, 5 door, with - sports pack, including 16'' triangular alloys, sound pack, spare wheel, paint and upholstery treatment, panoramic sunroof, sensor pack, and three years servicing pack.

Went into the dealership on Tuesday, and they wanted to sell me a red one, but I wasn't taken by the colour. (Apologies to an Up owners who are sold on red!!!)
They managed o source this one from a garage in London.
very pleased with the package.
I'll try and get some pictures uploaded, with the help of my 'techie' son. Regards.
Must've been strange lighting or something incan assure u red is the colour

1 - 17 of 17 Posts