Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i have a volkswagen up! i work for volkswagen and i love the product any questions or enquirys feel free to contact me!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Hey, how can I get hold of some of those chrome mirror cap covers? just like the white and black versions! They used to be or may still be in the accessory brochure but always said available soon or something like that! And how much will they set me back

Cheers buddy

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hi VWparts... I hope you know what u letting yourself in for lol but I reckon much appreciated in advance by all in the forum... Cheers!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hi, I agree....hope you have not made a rod for your own back.Any input from an Insider expert I,m sure we will all welcome. Our Up is due in about 2 weeks so we will be able then to contribute more to this Forum. Tell us all what Up you have.Was it Free! Company Perk! lol.
Go Well.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Welcome to the melee.

The things are great. I don't know why, but they are. (I've had several VWs from years ago including our passat with 5 cylinder audi engine.) These old passats were great but don't work well upside down in a field.

Closest older VW polo ranger.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts