Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Popped in to my dealer today to hand over my old MOT and saw them in the cabinet along with the M&M case. I paid £20 for both

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
If brutally honest, I don't think they're worth the money, it's a very thin, very cheap almost film of plastic. It looks nice, but I likely wouldn't have got one if I wasn't given it for free.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Davec86 said:
If brutally honest, I don't think they're worth the money, it's a very thin, very cheap almost film of plastic. It looks nice, but I likely wouldn't have got one if I wasn't given it for free.
Totally agree it has sharp edges too

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi your key cover looks really cool!! I bought a non-branded one off ebay andits blue and fits really well with no sharp edges - im happy with it and it of course protects the main body of the key from damage because Im always dropping my keys!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love it, but I'm a sucker for branding :)

·
Registered
187 Posts
I usually am as well but it would be a bit cheeky getting an UP! key cover when Ive got a Citigo!!!!! But yours looks really good anyway!!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
We have one on ours yes it is not the best quality but looks smart and when we handed over our keys at the airport everyone liked it !

Has a slight rough edge on it but I like it ! So much so was going to buy a take up and key cover would not fit so bought a move up lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts