Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please help me.
Iam trying to find and buy desperately that white key cover that vw has in the accessories and i cant find it anywhere. The importer of VW in greece does not bring it. Is there any other way to find it? I have tryied ebay-amazon nothing..

any ideas?

·
Registered
604 Posts
The plain key covers are on ebay UK, think if you want official up! Cover its a trip to the dealers, but very expensive for what they are, cheap nasty plasticEdited by: spud

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your replay. You are right it is a cheap nasty plastic but still i want it. Anywhere else where i can find it? The dealers here dont bring it

·
Registered
51 Posts
Not the best item cos if the battery gors i think you have to undo it to get to it,maybe try one of the sellers on Ebay selling the maps and more case as they are dealers.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Why bother when you can have one of these for hardly any money? It is fun, like the up!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
I bought a red a white and a blue one and got change from £9. eBay is you saviour

·
Registered
228 Posts
I also have a VW white key cover for the up! which I am happy to sell for £12 inc p&p. New and unused. PM me if interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts