Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just reading about heated seats in the manual. Apparently you shouldn't kneel on them as your pointy knees can break the heating filaments... Worth knowing as it's the way most people get stuff off the rear seats from the front whilst outside the car me thinks

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He he just commented on it... I have done the same a few times too... It's the natural thing to do... Not harmed mine yet though, so just a heads up, (or should that be a knees up!) see what I did there
Edited by: Markmod1

·
Registered
109 Posts
I challenge anyone to break a piece of cable with their knee, in fact I struggle snapping a nylon cable tie with my hand sometimes, i know what they're saying but i think its unlikely, and I'd like them to prove it in the event I need a new one under warranty. good find though!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
i think they are trying to cover their back in the manual by saying that, but it is good to be aware of it just incase!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I agree!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Rather like the signs that are plastered over American cars - Objects in the rear view mirror may be closer than they appear, do not drink the battery acid, etc.

Nick

·
Registered
727 Posts
Collas said:
Rather like the signs that are plastered over American cars - Objects in the rear view mirror may be closer than they appear, do not drink the battery acid, etc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts