Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked my little man up today and he's gorgeous, had just been lifeshined though so ended up with massive headache but that's not his fault! He's been through a lot in the past month not to mention a sex change and name change...
At first he was shy!

But we went for a little drive and all was well

It poured with rain all afternoon so couldn't get many pics but managed to get just a few of some inside

My present from the dealer - rubber mats (something else I'd gone on and on about), caps are finally on order and will pick them up with my second key in a couple of weeks

front
back

I hope to get some proper ones when we recover from this 'drought' we're in (and he's had a bath, boys will be boys!)

Edited by: ZumbaQueen

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous.....enjoy! .......ps, nice wee house you have there!

·
Registered
956 Posts
He is truly gorgeous ZumbaQueen, and excellent photo of Chesterfield church through the sunroof, very arty (it IS Chesterfield, right?).

How are you feeling right now?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Congratulations on finally getting your man, Zumbaqueen!

Today was the first time I've seen a black version in the flesh (so to speak), and now I've seen yours! Hope you and Arlo will be very happy together!

Great shot through the roof btw.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Car looks great

the photo of the spire through the sunroof is suberb

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Congrats, another black to the fold.

Love the triangle wheels, I was actually dreaming about them the other night (weird I know). I think I really will have to invest.

Enjoy, I'm sure you will

·
Registered
94 Posts
Sweet.

Glad I've ordered the black caps for my Triangle wheels.

White caps on black wheels? What were VW thinking with that one?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Your car looks fantastic!the black colour makes the up! look so much sportier

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Looks great!! Making me even more excited!! Roll on September!!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Private Doc.......Iwish,and Clowesa.......yes it's Chesterfield!!

He's just amazing, couldn't wait to get going for work this morning just so I can drive him!

He's responsive, comfortable - now some of the Lifeshine smellhas calmed down a bit and I've had a fiddle with the seatand the enginepurrs like a kitten. Can hear the gears changing if you really listen but not worried about that.

55mpgon my 20 minute 30 mph max roads this morning, saved 125 quid on my old Tesco car insurance by taking a new policy with VW. No wonder the car smiles at you because you can't help smiling at him!

Booked a holiday tomorrow so we can go and play!
Edited by: ZumbaQueen

·
Registered
212 Posts
Worth the wait then?

The LifeShine's well worth it. The dirt just falls off it when you wash it.

It would be interesting to find out how much we've all saved in a year. Maybe we could buy a bank!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
I really recognise the big house... where is it?

and the car.... looks AWESOME will look perfect with the black centre caps!

enjoy arlo, you wont stop smiling at him for a long long time!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's Chatsworth House Gemma, about 10 miles up the road

·
Registered
655 Posts
Woohoo bigs congrats from me and ours can be friends!!! Great pic and very happy for you....best combination available in my opinion....just needs some black caps for the alloys...mine arrive next week ;)

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow that's taking some time! Had a lovely chat with the guy in our dealers parts department who was going to order my entire spec (he has good taste) he said VW UK had 68 sets on order but they were waiting for the supplier to send it to Germany before they could send on. Apparently they didn't order them weeks ago because VW said the black caps were only for the classic alloys not for the triangle ones so they've been waiting on confirmation before ordering them.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts