Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Just taken delivery of a Move up with the leather look seat option. Was very surprised when the dealer started pointing out the heated seat controls.

Was surprised to say the least, wasn't expecting them to be heated and have still found no reference anywhere to that coming with this option.

I now wait to be proven otherwise........

PS:Love the car, soooo much better than my previous 107's & Aygo's

·
Registered
277 Posts
Perhaps it is not listed for the leather look seats as the normal seats have heating. At least they do in my high up!

Edited by: mogwai

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
All high ups have heated seats, I think the move up can get a option pack and heate seats is included.

Arghhh Ignore my post I miss read your post when it said move up lol sorryEdited by: Itzben

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Did you get the winter pack? You get heated seats and front fogs and other thingy mi bobs

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I think heated seats are part of the leather look option...

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
SiJ2000 said:
I think heated seats are part of the leather look option...
If they are not they sure should be!! They are so cold in this weather lol

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nope, the only other option I got was Maps & More, no winter pack.

Still haven 't found anywhere that says the heated seats are part of the leather package!!!!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Something I didn't know and my dealer didn't know untill mine arrived the leather look seats comes with mats, I didn't read about that along with the heated seats so I'm pretty sure leather look seats comes with a heated seats button

·
Registered
592 Posts
All high ups come with heated seats, leather of cloth. The mat set is part of the leather seat option. It is in the brochure and on the configurator, although you have to look hard.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts