Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after ordering it on 30/04/13 it has finally arrived!

The only thing I need to do is go back and get the mats swapped cause I asked for carpet and they gave me rubber.

The only picture I have of it at the moment.

·
Registered
705 Posts
The rubber mats are very effective. Keep them if you can.

Nick

·
Registered
583 Posts
Grab the light blue ups while you still can - VW is dumping the colour

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Now that light blue is being dumped it will hold its value much more than RED ones haha

·
Registered
851 Posts
Yes i have rubber mats as i need to go to a slimey horse livery and they clean up nicely. Although if you lead a city life, then i guess it doesn't matter!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Naturally I'm going to try and get them to just give me the carpeted mats for my trouble. But should that fail then I will be going carpeted. Rubber for winter and carpet for summer would be ideal.

·
Registered
438 Posts
It's been gone from the configuration for a while now.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Todays messing around:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Heartagram said:
I had to look twice at that one, the first time I saw it I thought with the light on the back window it looked like a new van edition of the up!

Edited by: skyhigh

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
shakotanVIP said:
Itzben said:
Now that light blue is being dumped it will hold its value much more than RED ones haha

It's being dropped as it wasn't popular, therefore I can't see it affecting value in a positive way.

It will in my head haha

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I like it because its a bit different to white. All the ones I've seen OTR are red or white. I'd love it if you could get it in a really light grey. Like exactly how light blue is but with that amount of grey if that makes sense.

·
Registered
811 Posts
_1S_ said:
Grab the light blue ups while you still can - VW is dumping the colour

That's dreadful news!!!! I love the light blue, the best colour. Presumably then, red will be the only. 'free' colour and we'll be ripped off for anything else.

Lovely car by the way.

·
Registered
448 Posts
skyhigh said:
Heartagram said:
I had to look twice at that one, the first time I saw it I thought with the light on the back window it looked like a new van edition of the up!
Come on Skyhigh......It is the new Up! van that delivers the sausages

Go well.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Kam....mean't to say your wheels look great my friend.

Go well.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I need to split them down and narrow the rears. They poke out far too much! I think I'll colour code the centres as well.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
How have I missed these pictures?! Looks awesome! I am jealous as **** of those wheels! They Modern Lines?
I adore that, top work :)

·
Registered
438 Posts
Best wheels I've seen so far

Might look nice on my white one.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sitting on TSW Venoms wrapped in Toyo Proxies 195/40/17 at the moment. Coilovers are as low as they will go. Could get it lower still but would compromise the good ride quality it has at the moment so keeping it where it is. I think if it was mine and not my wifes I'd go lower..

Cheeky rolling shot on the way back from my mate.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts