Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Always exciting to get a new car! Quite an occasion. Very pleased with the colour combinations. What do you think?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Very nice. I could do with that cover to keep the dust off mine when I park up.. Hehe

·
Registered
525 Posts
Very nice! I'm always surprised by how good the blue looks but never seen one for real. Inside looks great!

·
Registered
811 Posts
yapmaul said:
Very nice! I'm always surprised by how good the blue looks but never seen one for real. Inside looks great!

My High Up is also a light blue 5 door and it is definitely my favourite Up colour. Yours is actually the spec I wanted but I was too impatient to wait and went for one already built with a black interior, so I am a bit jealous.

I'm also jealous of the chrome rubbing strip. Is that standard now?

·
Registered
226 Posts
You didn't pick it up from Wayside St. Albans did you? If so how was the service?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very good. No complaints. One little issue over the wrong boot liner being fitted but we are sure that will get resolved shortly. Staff all very friendly.

·
Registered
811 Posts
tiger885 said:
I think the chrome strip is standard on the White Up and Black Up.

I know but this is a High Up

·
Registered
583 Posts
yapmaul said:
I saw a light blue up! today IRL - first one for me.
At first glance it looks white ... but not quite.
That's what caught my eye.

I'd never have ordered that colour out of the brochure, but it sure does look nice.

·
Registered
811 Posts
tiger885 said:
There must have been a mix up at the factory ....but I like it too.

I wish they had mixed mine up like that!

·
Registered
226 Posts
_1S_ said:
yapmaul said:
I saw a light blue up! today IRL - first one for me.
At first glance it looks white ... but not quite.
That's what caught my eye.

I'd never have ordered that colour out of the brochure, but it sure does look nice.
It does look nice, but I think tornado red is the colour for me...

·
Registered
202 Posts
tornado red all the way! ;) mines 15 days late and will be in mid June :( the eco version I ordered has had a big boom of orders and they've run out of a couple of parts to build them blocking the building for a couple days :(

·
Registered
811 Posts
scarja said:
tornado red all the way! ;) mines 15 days late and will be in mid June :( the eco version I ordered has had a big boom of orders and they've run out of a couple of parts to build them blocking the building for a couple days :(

Light blue rules!!
If I keep saying it enough, hopefully someone will believe me!

Seriously, the Light Blue 5 door High Up is my favourite spec.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks to everyone for their comments. "Allez-Up!" is now almost 1 week old and still shiney new. She is very comfy, nippy and easy as pie to drive. My only regret is the lack of passenger window switch on the driver's side. My husband says he'll upgrade it as soon as V W realize the mistake they've made but I can cope till then. I personally love the Light Blue with light inside which makes the car lovely and bright and cheerful. Hello to the lady next to me in rush hour this morning in her nice White Up!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Nice choice with the High Up!. I have never seen a light blue Up other than at the dealers. It looks nice. Enjoy your new baby. I've had mine for 7 weeks now and covered 1000 miles. It just keeps getting better and better!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts