Up Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Up last week, and finally took some pictures today. Hope you like them.

My Up and my motorcycle.

I think the antenna from the Polo looks better, and it works perfect

I think i'll order the chrome list for the tail. Seems like somethings missing.

I think the chrome lists looks ok. I was thinking that they maybe wouldn't, on the ligth blue car.

Edited by: Collas

·
Registered
956 Posts
Lovely looking car Anton but then I would say that because it looks exactly like mine

Your camera's captured the colour really well too.

Could we get a peek at the interior please, I'd like to see what the black dash looks like as this was what I originally ordered & before changing my mind & opting for the cornsilk dash.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The weather is nice today, but the forecast says that it'll be raining again tomorrow. That's why i had to take some pics today.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Thanks for that, it looks really nice and is a good contrast with the light blue paint.

I have to admit that I'm glad I opted for the cornsilk though. Just my own personal preference but I prefer the lighter interior.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
looking really really good! the sun shows off the light blue really well, and I too like the black inside with the light outside!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Very nice :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Your speedometer, fuel gauge and rev.counterhavent got a silver strip around the edge, is that the way it look on a 2013 move up ?.
Edited by: doplh

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
doplh said:
Your speedometer, fuel gauge and rev.counterhavent got a silver strip around the edge, is that the way it looks on a 2013 move up ?.

Yes thats one of the changes on the 2013 model. I'm still trying to find out if anything else is changed, apard from speedometer and hill assist.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I think the "old" style look a little better !.How long did you wait from order to delivery ?.
I have been waiting for mine since 08-06 !.

Edited by: doplh

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I also like the old style speedometer better, but actually i didn't notice that it was changed untill i read on the Danish VAG site, that it was changed...

I ordered my Up 01-03-2012 and got it 14 days ago 27-06-2012.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts