Up Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
This guy's really done his research. The most accurate article I've read in a very long time

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Brilliant!

·
Registered
532 Posts
It all depends how you drive. i really do try to drive with respect and courtesy. I don't charge up to junctions and squeeze into queues and I have been surprised how I have been treated as a bmw driver.

What we need to campaign for is respect for the small chaps and chappesses. I often get treated like an annoying waste of road space when driving in our Citroen c2.

The best experience of driving was when using my old beetle that I bought for £275 back in the day. I used to weld up the rust and coat heavily with hammerite. Cars certainly kept other cars away from me!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
If you want total respect (ie other stuff getting well out your way) you cannot beat a beat-up Landrover.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I had a white Granada back in the early 80's - driving down the motorway was great fun. As soon as people saw me approaching in their mirrors - it was like the parting of the waves!

I used to achieve some brilliant journey times without ever going over an indicated 80 m.p.h. - how about 5 hrs from Glasgow to Swindon on a Friday afternoon.

No Swindon jokes, please!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
I have a Green Beacon for the roof which, to be honest, I rarely use....I wonder if the roof light and an Up! white will just make people laugh!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Hmmm, funny article! Probably true!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Privatedoc said:
If you want total respect (ie other stuff getting well out your way) you cannot beat a beat-up Landrover.
I may well get out of the way, but fear does not equate to respect. I admit to despising large vehicles. My last accident was trying to back out of a supermarket car park space with a 4 by 4 each side, giving me zero visibility. I backed into a car driving past.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I remember that article it was good enough, Wish to find an article like this one now, because many of us don't know how to deal with erectile dysfunction. You should know that you can easily live with that and have a normal sexual life if you want to. I've visited a couple of doctors to cure my ED, but all of them told me to read this article norsk-apotek.com and I will find out the best available solution for people who have ED. To be honest, this is the best article I've ever read and now I know how I should deal with my ED, I think this is a good replace for the article that doesn't exist anymore

1 - 12 of 12 Posts