Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Garage revamp finally finished! Enough space to try out the Autoglym High Definition Wax I received for my birthday, even if it rains... (One advantage of small cars)

Edited by: Rednaxela

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was well worth while, as I noticed the paint was not drying on bits of the back wall. I discovered that the drain was all blocked and water was getting into the bricks. All sorted now.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi nice garage set up for your up! Yours reminds me of mine with the up pics mounted up! Can I ask where you got the sketched pic of the up I like that alot! Cheers

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
D3ftones said:
Wowzers...that garage is better than my house...any chance of tic tac wanting to do a house/garage swap.
Little car said no.... Lol

I found the pictures on netcarshow.com under the up! concept section. Then I sent them to photobox.co.uk and had them printed.

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The paint was £9.99 white 10 litre emulsion from screwfix. Only needed one coat on bare bricks. The floor paint was £35 Layland Frigate from screwfix. Only had enough for one coat, although the tin said use two. (could not afford another tin)
Left the floor for a week before driving on it. Car had to stay outside!!!!! Poor thing.lolEdited by: Rednaxela

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ps the bench was £47 off ebay. Bugger to build lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts