Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just been for a ride in my first uk spec up!

Loved it! The quality of the take up is amazing. I just can't wait to get my hands on my high up!!

Very solid little car, with loads of room. Loved the dashboard, the guy who has the car on loan could not believe it was only a 1l engine, he had assumed it was much larger from his drive in today.

The only thing I didn't like was the passenger door had no keyhole for unlocking it. You have to get in the drivers door and pull the door handle. The boot was electric though, needing no key as long as the drivers door was unlocked.

In the pooring rain, I do like to let a lady into the car first by opening her door. Not possible on this though. lol

I also loved it in white. (having ordered red myself) LOL  oh well, I shall love my tic-tac when he arrives soon.

Top Class little car!

Edited by: Rednaxela

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ps, it had one little fault and that was the right arrow indicator on the dash was not working. Left was fine. I assume they use LEDs now instead of bulbs, so was probably an electronic fault.

·
Registered
94 Posts
The lack of keyhole on the passenger side is a fairly crucial point. Well done for pointing that out!I can assure you that if I got in the car before my girlfriend on a wet day she wouldmost certainly make the journey exceedingly uncomfortable for me!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts