Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. It seems a long wait until somewhere around mid April for my new Up! but it will go soon enough. I've downsized after running a very nice Nissan Juke for two years which makes sense. Crowded roads, speed cameras everywhere, rarely go over 60mph and I'm pushing on 76 years old now! The Up! makes a lot of sense to me with its economy and size - and its drive characteristics. The test drive was fun. Tried the new Panda which had a lovely Twin-Air motor but was so wooly and vague compared with the VW handling.Anyway, thanks for letting me join your ranks. Look forward to all your views and comments.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi! As I got such a good P/E on the Juke, I went for the lot! RedHigh up! Blue Motion 75PS. Red dash with anthracite seats, Sensor, Sound and City braking packs, Sat Nav system + spare wheel.Still waiting for an order number and build date....but I can be patient!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Sounds wonderful. We tried to add the sensor pack after we placed the order but we were apparently too late although delivery is many weeks away. Good luck with yours.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts