Up Owners Club banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

Registered
You will notice if your car hits its bump stops! That in a sense is a 'normal' noise, but I agree it'd be really unusual to hit something on the road to make that happen with stock suspension, as per 911TS3. You can also get a sort of chuffing and wheezing, say on rough cobbles, which is usually down to dirt build up. A slap/thump of tyres in pot hole is normal.

The nub of this is that some users have reported 'noises like logs' or similar, and dealers have fobbed them off. I'm seeing here that most people are not reporting noisy suspension, which refutes the notion that "they all do that/it's a characteristic/it's lack of sound deadening" and all the other nonsense peopel are being told....
Typical internet. We hear lots about the negative but little about the positive, 馃憤馃憤

Registered
Typical internet. We hear lots about the negative but little about the positive, 馃憤馃憤
Not sure what to make of that comment.... I'm a very happy owner, zero issues....
Been on this forum for a while, and I noticed that some people reported suspension noises, so I was just trying to help and find out what's behind the reports....

Registered
Not sure what to make of that comment.... I'm a very happy owner, zero issues....
Been on this forum for a while, and I noticed that some people reported suspension noises, so I was just trying to help and find out what's behind the reports....
It wasn鈥檛 a poke at you it was my bad way of writing.
What I should have said is we always hear about the problems and the negatives of a vehicle....Any vehicle because people search for answers and will grumble...
On the other hand not so many visit forums to sing the praises of a car..... any car...

Absolutely NO criticism was meant at all 馃憤馃憤馃憤

41 - 43 of 43 Posts