Up Owners Club banner

Looking For Help

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  thb202 
#1 ·
Hey Everyone, I drive a 2016 Skoda Citigo (pretty much the UP!) and I absolutely love it, my first car and shes all black! But I am having a really hard time finding parts that fit or trusted websites for a few mods, Ive put a ramair filter in it which brings its engine to life a little bit, its a car I want to keep forever as its my first car and I just have that attatchment to it. Also wouldnt be too expensive to keep as I have a garage with insulation to delay rusting as much as I can!
However thats besides the point

i really want to fit an Different front bumper but can't find any sites that don't look dodgy?I also want to put the up! Gti rear diffuser on this car as it already has thecut out on the rear bumper for it! And would also like lips/splitters for the skirts and front bumper!

I also have no idea what exhaust to fit to it and where to go to get a turbo fitted with a remap!

I'm based in Edinburgh, any help or info/websites would be greatly appreciated

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Grille

See less See more
#2 ·
I wouldn't even consider attempting to find something to turbo and remap the stock Citigo engine. It'll be expensive and your insurance will be crazy. You'd be better off selling the Citigo and buying a TSI up as they are the same engine as the GTI and just as tunable, but don't attract the higher insurance grouping.

#3 ·
Theoretically you could swap a tsi engine and ecu into your skoda but it would prob cost thousands.

As for exhausts, don't know if any actual exhausts are sold for the naturally aspirated up/citigo/mii range but a few people here have got custom exhausts, will only cost you a few hundred for one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.