Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I was thinking about lowering my Mii, nothing major just a little ( like the sport) but how easy is it to do and how much would it cost me?
Would it just be easier to do it myself or take it the dealer to be done?
Thanks in advance:)

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
You certainly need special tools to do it yourself, a spring compressor at least. The parts, you'd need new springs, which are circa £110.
If you know someone with the tools, it's not so hard to do, otherwise, a garage it is. I'd certainly buy the springs yourself though, as I'd imagine it's cheaper that way, plus you can choose why you use. They're al pretty much a standard 35mm drop though, just come in varying qualities.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

User 'Gun Speed' posted this photo yesterday and this is what I was thinking? How much is this lowered by do you think?:)

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
35mm is 35mm lower than standard ;) haha.
Seriously though, 35mm is barely noticeable IMHO. Guns is on coilovers, and I'd guess at around 50-60mm maybe?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Davec86 said:
35mm is 35mm lower than standard ;) haha.
Seriously though, 35mm is barely noticeable IMHO. Guns is on coilovers, and I'd guess at around 50-60mm maybe?

You will like what I have in mind for my up! ;)

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
For me, that light blue one on mTechnica Turbos is about spot on. Clean and dumped. I wish I could justify the expense of air ride!
Mind sharing what you he planned? :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts