Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

After reading all your posts for the past few days I decided to say hello to you all.

I test drove an up on bank holiday Monday, fell in love with it and ordered a move up in red with maps and more. Was told it would be with me mid June. Popped to another dealer on Saturday to check the colour and decided that I wanted a white move up, so spoke to my dealer who said I would have. 3 month wait.

Decided that as I would be keeping her for a while I would wait, I have been without a car for 6 weeks, what was another 3 months....

Dealer phoned me Monday morning to tell me a customer had just phoned to change the spec of their car, they wanted the panoramic sunroof.... They car has been built and is on a ship as I type....

He said they are going to wait... Their car on the ship is a white move up, built to my spec..... How lucky am I!!!!

So I will have my little up in the next few weeks, I am so excited xx

·
Registered
421 Posts
Oh well done, that really is a result!!! Welcome x

·
Registered
208 Posts
How exciting, really pleased for you, not long now
We've got a white move up! Looks gorgeous in white, good choice

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hi Dalejo. You've been really lucky getting a car so soon. Its a great little car to drive and very economical - had mine 3 weeks now and every trip has been over55mpg!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the welcome.

Contacted the dealer today for a progress report, he confirmed at my little up had arrived with them today and I an collect on Wednesday!

The unfortunate thing is, work wont let me have half a day or even a couple of hours off, so I will have to wait till next Saturday.

I guess I shouldn't complain really as some of you guys have been waiting months.Edited by: Dalejo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts